As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Victron Energy
Inverter/charger 2400W 12V 3000VA Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-16Victron Energy
- Safety: en-iec 60335 – 1, en-iec 60335 – 2-29, iec 62109 – 1. The automotive: directive 2004/104/EC. Emissions/immunity: en 55014 – 1, en 61000 – 6-2, en 55014 – 2, en 61000 – 3-3, en 61000 – 6-3, en 61000 – 6-1.
Dimensions d x w x h: 362 x 258 x 218 mm. Net weight: 18 kg.
2. Victron Energy
Inverter/Charger 1600W 24V 2000VA Victron Energy Multiplus Compact 24/2000/50-30Victron Energy
- Net weight: 12 kg. Waveform: Pure Wave. The multiplus is a powerful pure sine wave inverter, a sophisticated charger with adaptive charging technology and high-speed AC transfer switch, all in a single compact housing.
Working voltage V: 24 V. Rated wattage: 1600W. The range of models ranges from 800VA to 5000VA per module.
3. Victron Energy
Inverter/Chargers 4500W 48V 5000VA Victron Energy Multiplus 48/5000/70-100Victron Energy
- Dimensions d x w x h: 444x328x240 mm. Net weight: 30 kg. Rated power w: 4500W. Battery voltage V: 48V. Waveform: Pure Sine Wave.
4. Victron Energy
Inverter/chargers ECOMulti 3000VA 24V 2500W Victron Energy 24/3000/70-50Victron Energy
- Emissions, en 55014-2, inalterability: en 55014-1, EN 61000-3-3. Rated power va: 3000VA. Rated wattage: 2500W. Waveform: Pure Wave. Working voltage V: 24 V.
Multiplus Charger Converter 2000 VA Victron Voltage: 12 VoltsVictron
- Victron multiplus battery charger powerful current transfer system and ensures fast transfer automatic system allows you to alternate or pair the current of batteries and mains power rated power: 2000VA 1600W Input voltage: 12V or 24V Switches simplify the use of the charger converter Dimensions H x W x D: 520 x 255 x 125 mm D.
|Weight||13 kg (28.66 Pounds)|
VEVOR 3000W 12V Low Frequency Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with 230V 3Kw Nominal 9Kw Peak and AC Charger LCD DisplayVEVOR
- Smart settingsvarious settings which allow the user to customise the inverter output voltage, output frequency, input voltage thresholds, battery type and capacity. Low frequency pure sine wavea much more reliable, tougher transformer-based design with peak power up to 9000W for several seconds.
Similar to electricity supplied by utility companies and ideal for your appliances.
Professional lcd settingclear lcd display shows various performance parameters and inverter settings. Powerful charging design230v ac for your household appliances from your 12V battery or battery bank, suitable for heavy loads with power spikes.
Which electricity for any of your appliances including high power appliances anywhere. More protections & applicationslcd and led display;over temperature auto restart;Overload/Over temeperature/short circuit protection;Inversion priority mode;Electric supply priority mode.
|Height||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
|Length||60.96 cm (24 Inches)|
|Weight||20.87 kg (46 Pounds)|
|Width||35.05 cm (13.8 Inches)|
|Part Number||Pure Sine230v|
7. Victron Energy
Victron Energy MPPT 75|15 Charging ControllersVictron Energy
- Solar charge controllers. Remote monitoring and control. Mppt: ultra-fast tracking of maximum power point. Charging output.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Weight||0.53 kg (1.17 Pounds)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
8. Photonic Universe
Iconica 5000W 48V hybrid pure sine wave inverter with 80A MPPT solar controller and 80A mains battery charger, with parallel capability No Battery RequiredPhotonic Universe
- Features the rare and unique ability to power AC appliances without connection to a battery - directly from solar power. Includes a detailed user manual. Exceptional range of highly customisable settings and charging priority options, providing complete system control.
Scroll down to Product Description for more information. Intelligent combination of a 5000w 48v pure sine wave inverter, 80A solar charge controller and a fast 80A smart battery charger in one single unit.
Remote properties, holiday homes, yachts etc. Supplied with a pc connection cable and software CD for convenient viewing of important system data. Narrowboats, making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent or expensive to maintain.
Can be connected in parallel with identical units max 8 others for large scale future system expansion. Features an uninterrupted power supply ups, huts and cabins as well as mobile off-grid applications e. G. Can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery, with personalised charging priority options available. Ideal for both stationary installations e. G.