As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
NPWS, Citrus Calamondin 'Panama Orange' Tree 9cm PotGeneric
- Fruits mature and ripen over a whole year or so, so plants can have fruits and flowers at the same time. Yes, you can grow fresh oranges in the UK with this fabulous citrus collection! In winter and early spring trees are covered with luxurious, super-fragrant blossom.
Supplied as 20-30cm 8-12in plants in 9cm pots, ready for growing on. Grow outside in the summer and bring indoors in winter.
2. Top Topiary Ltd
Calamondin or Calamansi | Height: 75 cm | Citrus MicrocarpaTop Topiary Ltd
- Are they edible? Yes, of course. Pot size: 21 cm. Delivery contains 1 natural plant. Plant height including pot: 75 cm. Have fun with the calamansi. Location: Sunny.
3. Suttons Seeds
Calamondin, Ideal for Conservatory or Patio Supplied As 1 x 3-Litre Potted Plant by Suttons, Scented, Citrus Plant, White Flowers, IndoorSuttons Seeds
- Mature height and spread: 150-200cm; 100-150cm. Their shiny green leaves, beautifully scented white flowers and vibrant fruit will be a real talking point! Supplied as 1 x 3-litre potted plant. Ideal for growing citrus fruit indoors! Calamondin is a cross between the Mandarin Orange and the Kumquat.
If you are not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we will replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Orange, Kumquat Red Lime 2-3ft, Assorted Indoor Citrus Trees Collection Lemon, Lime, GrapefruitGardenersDream
- Air purifying: the red lime tree is an air-purifying plant that helps to improve the air quality in your home, making it a healthy and stylish addition to any indoor space. Versatile plant: the red lime Tree can thrive both indoors and outdoors, making it a versatile addition to any home or garden.
Low maintenance: this easy-to-care-for Red Lime tree is perfect for those who want to add some greenery and fruit to their home without dedicating too much time to plant care.
Highly productive: this red lime Tree produces delicious and nutritious fruit, perfect for adding fresh citrus flavor to your cooking or drinks. Real or artificial?: bringing this real tree into your home can improve your overall well-being. Studies show that spending as little as 10 minutes in a room with real plants not artificial can have a positive impact on your mental health.
Orange 'Calamondin'. Philippine Lemon/Lime. Citrus. Dwarf Patio calamansi Fruit Tree. 2L Plant. Available from Bedwen PlantsBedwen
- Alternatively plant them in rich fertile, well drained soil in a sheltered, sunny position. Calamondin’ is a dwarf calamansi fruit tree perfect for patios or conservatories.
Supplied as 2L Plant. Evergreen-Perennial. The calamansi fruits are an exotic treat, with a unique citrus flavour that is a cross between the sourness of a lime and the sweetness of an orange.
Though they do ripen to a beautiful orange colour the fruits are better picked when still green. The flesh inside is bright yellow-orange and is delicious used for fruit juices. Plant patio trees in containers holding at least 30 litres of good quality compost such as John Innes No. 3. The small fruits are perfectly round and about half the size of a lime.